Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Where has all our energy gone? has it diminished in size despite the fact that what we see around us has stayed the same dispite their changes; they still stayed the same in their worth and place in this world. Does energy decrease in size, when were less inspired and pumped, I think so. Ok, So that leave me to think, "what can I ultimatly do to kikc this up a notch and really show myself what it is I'm made of, whill i ever have another chance? and if so, then when? Can there possible be a breaking point, or are there no points at all. When will there be a time to stare dout in the face, or will we just wait till the time comes along on it's own" And that's really when things really start to kick off; that's when things get really clear. There's never been a better time to start, because starting is the first part of beginning and beginning is the start of what never ends.



There's never an end

Love always,

Cory Ag

No comments: