Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wondering about wondering how wondering could help wonder up the newest idea- or newest vision that creates the everyday situations of our everyday lives. I wonder what will happen in ten days from now? The state of being has happend, the future will stay the same intill it's here, but the past was never in that situation or thought at the time, we are all centered inside a ball of time which takes place only when we can invision where we currently reside in. Our main thoughts are a creation of whats around us. if I looked behind me to see a wall, I know for a fact that wall is there. but when I turn around that wall has left from my vision and I have no clue if that wall is still there. Nor could I tell if it even exsists, intill i turn around and see it again

No comments: