Thursday, September 06, 2007

Look, all I want to do is be remembered. In any form of remeberance, I want to remember myself, and what I've always stood for, I want to remember why I tried to do what I thought was the right way to go, but most importantly I just want to remembered.. I couldn't ask for anything more or less.. just to be remembered.

And who knows, Maybe If I'm lucky I could be remembered as a person who was just like everyone else- but was passionate about it. What better way to make a dent! be passionate about what your doing, get excited, tell the world! This is what you love, this is what your gonna do for the rest of your life, because it's what you love, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. And it would be the full blown in your face truth. You want to be an Artists? Take your sketch book everywhere.. we cant let a little shyness get in the way of something we feel so strongly about! HECK NO! and why should we. You want to be a rock star, play 1000 instruments all at once? Who's going to tell you it's not possible. This is our time! and it's up to us to take it not only as is, but take it as isn't and make it happen!! There's not going to be other chances, there are not going to be other times, there are not going to be other dates- other opportunity's- other inspired moments or eye blinks! What do we have to lose!? We wont live our lives dominated by dout or shame!!!!! So this is where it doesn't end.

This is where we remembered to be remembered, To remembered who we are, where we came from and why we're here.. but most importantly to remember your loved ones

No comments: